Read More Read Less
DRIVE MECHANISM OPTIONS
- Electromechanical, hand operated.
- Electromechanical, hand operated with drop arm.
- BLDC Motor driven with drop arm.
- A self centring mechanism to ensure complete rotation of the mechanism to the home position.
- A hydraulic damper to ensure smooth operation
- Anti backup device to prevent reverse rotation once the mechanism has moved 30 degrees from the home position
- Fail-safe operation as standard. (Optional fail-locked)
2,0 mm AISI 304 stainless steel housing and arms, 10 mm tempered glass lid. Cast & machined aluminium tripod hub.
FUNCTIONS & INTERFACE
- Logic controlled interface, bi-directional operation
- Entrance and exit directions can be individually set as controlled, locked or free before or after the installation.
- In controlled access mode, after release confirmation which was sent by access control system, the turnstile unlocks the released direction and enables one person access in the direction of travel. After each person, the turnstile arm blocks passage again and does not permit access from both entrance and exit directions until receiving a new release signal from the access control system.
- After the release, the turnstile blocks itself after an adjusted time if no transition or passage occures.
- If people from both directions would like to pass through simultaneously, the first person who activates the turnstile takes precedense.
- An additional person is able to to release the next passage cycle during an ongoing passage cycle in both directions. The turnstile controller stores up to 255 releases and lets corresponding number of individuals pass through.
- Relay outputs for counting passage in either direction
- RS 232 serial port
- Stainless steel apron infill
- Tempered glass infill
- Mounting plate for raised/suspended floor
- Ramp plate • Heating kit for -40 degrees
- Jump over & crawl under sensor kit integration
- Additional LED indicator pictogram on the lid or on the leg
- Back-up battery 7A
- Access controller integration options (Please contact with sales represantative for full list of options and accessories)
EMERGENCY & POWER CUT
In the event of emergency or power-cut the mechanism unlocks the arms and the arms rotate freely in both directions. The turnstile reset itself automatically when the emergency alarm stops or the power is switched back on.
Passage width: 560 mm
Arm length: 510 mm
Cabinet size (W x L x h): 250 x 1200 x 1012 mm
Weight: 42 Kg
Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Logic Voltage: 24V DC
Standby power consumption: 3.8 W
Operation Temperature: -10 ° / +70 °
IP Protection: Cabinet IP54 / Logic Controller IP65
Operation mode for each directions : Controlled / Free / Locked
Acoustic Notifications : On/Off
Release time out : 5-10-15-20 secs
Consecutive passage : On/Off
Emergency connection : On/Off LED
Indicator options : Option-1 / Option-2
HOUSING MATERIAL OPTIONS
- AISI 304 Stainless steel (Standard)
- AISI 316 Stainless steel
- Powder coated steel in RAL colours
LED lights indicates the operating status of the turnstile in both directions.
Green : Standby or locked
Red: Released or free passage
Green : Released or free passage
Red: Standby or locked