ACCESS CONTROL INTEGRATION
- Century CA 100 / 105 can be controlled by any kind of access control system through dry contact or COM ports.
- Dept adjustable card reader & scanner installation area allows easy fitting.
- The maximum dimensions for card reader:
- Optional cuts on glass top is available for surface mount readers, reader holders or stands as well as standard or custom designed posts for access controller integration.
- Up to 120 mm lenght, 100 mm width, 60 mm dept. Up to 170 mm lenght available (Optional)
- RFID Icon positioned in the middle of reader installation area to indicate the card reader position clearly.
- An additional indicator on top illuminates in red when the gate is locked and changes to green for confirmed passages or during free passage.
FUNCTIONS & INTERFACE
- Logic controlled interface, bi-directional operation
- Entrance and exit directions can be individually set as controlled, locked or free before or after the installation.
- In controlled access mode, after release confirmation which was sent by access control system, the gate opens the barrier wings and enables one person access in the direction of travel. After each person, the barrier wings blocks passage again and does not permit access from both entrance and exit directions until receiving a new release signal from the access control system.
- After the release, the gate closes the barrier wings after an adjusted time if no transition or passage occures.
- If people from both directions would like to pass through simultaneously, the first person who activates the gate takes precedense.
- Multiple opening: An additional person is able to to release the next passage cycle during an ongoing passage cycle in both directions. The gate controller stores up to 255 releases and lets corresponding number of individuals pass through.
- Relay outputs for counting passage in either direction
- RS 232 serial port
- Control for inputs and outputs via potential-free contact
OPTIONS, CUSTOMIZATION & ACCESSORIES:
- To match aesthetic requirements, Century CA 100 / 105 additionally offers black, bronze and gold selection of stainless steel colors.
- Arylic barrier wings.
- Logo on glass and arylic barrier wings.
- Stainless steel base plate.
- Card inserter.
- Back-up battery 7A.
- Access controller integration options. (Please contact with sales represantative for full list of options and accessories)
EMERGENCY & POWER CUT
In the event of emergency the gate opens the barrier wings (fail-safe). During power-cut the mechanism and barrier wings do not operate (fail-locked). The gate reset itself automatically when the emergency alarm stops or the power is switched back on.
Passage width: 500 mm (CA 100) / 900 mm (CA 105)
Cabinet size (W x L x h): 247 x 986 x 1001 mm
Weight: 85 Kg
Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Logic Voltage: 24V DC
Operation Temperature: -0° / +70°
IP Protection: Cabinet IP44
Operation mode for each directions : Controlled / Free / Locked
Acoustic Notifications : On/Off
Release time out : 5-10-15-20 secs
Consecutive passage : On/Off
Emergency connection : On/Off
- Speed gate with fast-opening hidden barrier wings made of 10 mm tempered glass.
- Galvanized coated steel frame and stainless steel housig panels.
- 10 mm tempered glass top lid.
- Illuminated indication pictograms.
- DC motor driven.
LED lights indicates the operating status of the turnstile in both directions.