Read More Read Less
DRIVE MECHANISM OPTIONS
- Elektromechanic / Hand operated
- BLDC Motor-driven
- A self centring mechanism to ensure complete rotation of the mechanism to the home position.
- A hydraulic damper to ensure smooth operation
- Anti backup device to prevent reverse rotation once the mechanism has moved 30 degrees from the home position
- Fail-safe operation as standard. (Optional fail-locked)
- Galvanized + Powder coated
- AISI 304 Stainless steel
- AISI 316 Stainless steel
- Stainless steel rotor & Powder coated frame
FUNCTIONS & INTERFACE
- Logic controlled interface, bi-directional operation
- Entrance and exit directions can be individually set as controlled, locked or free before or after the installation.
- In controlled access mode, after release confirmation which was sent by access control system, the turnstile unlocks the released direction and enables one person access in the direction of travel. After each person, the turnstile rotor blocks passage again and does not permit access from both entrance and exit directions until receiving a new release signal from the access control system.
- After the release, the turnstile blocks itself after an adjusted time if no transition or passage occures.
- If people from both directions would like to pass through simultaneously, the first person who activates the turnstile takes precedense.
- Multiple opening: An additional person is able to to release the next passage cycle during an ongoing passage cycle in both directions. The turnstile controller stores up to 255 releases and lets corresponding number of individuals pass through.
- Relay outputs for counting passage in either direction
- RS 232 serial port
- Control for inputs and outputs via potential-free contact
- Access Controller mounting plate
- Access Controller Box
- Ceilig lights
- LED indicators
- Heating kit for -40 degrees
- Roof & Canopy
- Tempered glass side panels
- Mounting plate (suitable for forklift transport)
- Mounting frame for pre-installation into concrete
- Back-up battery 7A
- Access controller integration options
(Please contact with sales represantative for full list of options
EMERGENCY & POWER CUT
In the event of emergency or power-cut the mechanism unlocks the rotor and the
rotor rotates freely in both directions. The turnstile reset itself automatically when
the emergency alarm stops or the power is switched back on.
Passage width: 650 / 610 / 580 mm
Weight: 490 Kg
Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Logic Voltage: 24V DC
Standby power consumption: 12 W + 12 W
Operation Temperature: -10 ° / +70 °
IP Protection: Cabinet IP54 / Logic Controller IP65
Operation mode for each directions : Controlled / Free / Locked
Acoustic Notifications : On/Off
Release time out : 5-10-15-20 secs
Consecutive passage : On/Off
Emergency connection : On/Off
LED Indicator options : Option-1 / Option-2
LED lights indicates the operating status of the turnstile in both directions.
Green : Standby or locked
Red: Released or free passage
Green : Released or free passage
Red: Standby or locked